Listservs provides users with an email distribution address that can be archived and searched. Membership and other options can be administrated by the list owner or by contacting the Helpdesk. Some features include the following:
- Web- based list management available to both subscribers and list owners
- Searchable archives UT and non-UT list membership
- Lists are configurable with options available from open discussion to announce-only.
- Spam-control features available, such as requiring that messages be approved by the sender or the list moderator.
- Lists can be public, private or limited by service area (such as utk.edu).
Send an email to email@example.com to request a list creation. The list request email must have:
- a request by a UT Employee (i.e. sponsor, Dean, Director, etc.)
- name and purpose of the list
- an email and phone number for whoever will administer the list
For more information, visit https://www.uthsc.edu/helpdesk/listserv.php.Request Support For This Service:
This service is available to UTHSC faculty, staff, and students 24/7 except during planned periods of maintenance and scheduled updates. The current maintenance windows are on Wednesdays from 10:00 PM to 4:00 AM, and on Sundays from 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Support is available during normal UTHSC business hours.
Service Locations: All Locations
Service Status/Phase: Production