The Account Management service is responsible for all authentication and authorization services provided centrally by OIT for all UT campuses statewide. The primary statewide identifier is the NetID.
- Provided for all faculty, staff, students at all campuses; may be requested for authorized guests
- Issuance of departmental NetIDs which are available upon requests to University departments or offices or faculty/staff or student organizations
- Access to all ITS-provided central services such as email.
- Single-sign on to systems such as the UTHSC Banner system.
- Used for authentication by many providers statewide including the IRIS web portal, the UT Knoxville library, the UTHSC iLogin service, etc.
Faculty, staff and students on all UT campuses are automatically provided with a NetID when they are made active in the IRIS Payroll system, admitted to the University or registered for classes.
Incoming employees may need their NetIDs before they are active in IRIS. Departments may request a NetID using the NetID Online Request mechanism by logging into the UTHSC iLogin interface available at http://uthsc.edu/ilogin/. This form may also be used to request accounts for contractors, researchers, visiting scholars and other authorized “guests”.
Departmental accounts are available by filling out the “Request Departmental Account” form.Documentation:
For more information, visit http://uthsc.edu/its/systems.php.Request Support For This Service:
This service is available to UTHSC faculty, staff, students, institutes and offices, plus authorized guest users 24/7 except during planned periods of maintenance and scheduled updates. The current maintenance window is on Wednesday nights from 9:00 PM to 3:00 AM CST
Support is available during normal UTHSC business hours.
Service Locations: Chattanooga, Knoxville, Memphis
Service Status/Phase: Production