Qualtrics is a web-based survey service that allows the campus community to easily create surveys, collect and store data, and produce reports. Some of the capabilities include:
- A wizard to help build surveys, requiring no prior training
- Dozens of sample surveys on various topics to customize for your own use
- Integrated sending and tracking of e-mail invitations and automatically generated reminder e-mails sent
- Integrated graphics and statistical tools
- Ability to download data into Excel or SPSS with the full syntax retained
Go to the UTHSC Qulatrics log-in page and enter your NetID and password. If you are using the application for the first time, choose the “I don’t have a Qualtrics account” option. A new account associated with your NetID and password will automatically be created for you.Documentation:
For more information about Qualtrics, visit our Qualtrics webpage.
For more information and access to online training and documentationRequest Support For This Service:
For support with this service, please contact the Help Desk by walking in, calling 448-2222, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submitting a Footprints ticket (https://footprints.uthsc.edu).