Qualtrics is a web-based survey service that allows the campus community to easily create surveys, collect and store data, and produce reports. Some of the capabilities include:
- A wizard to help build surveys, requiring no prior training
- Dozens of sample surveys on various topics to customize for your own use
- Integrated sending and tracking of e-mail invitations and automatically generated reminder e-mails sent
- Integrated graphics and statistical tools
- Ability to download data into Excel or SPSS with the full syntax retained
Visit the UTHSC Qualtrics webpage for more information.
Go to the UTHSC Qulatrics log-in page
and enter your NetID and password. If you are using the application for the first time, choose the "I don't have a Qualtrics account" option. A new account associated with your NetID and password will automatically be created for you.
For more information about Qualtrics, visit the UTHSC Qualtrics
Training for Qualtrics is available through HR 128
. Personal consultations and group trainings are also available and can be scheduled by contacting Application Support.
For vendor supplied online training and documentation
Service Support Feedback:
Feedback can be submitted to the Help Desk at email@example.com
Request Support For This Service:
For support with this service, please contact the Help Desk by walking in, calling (901) 448-2222, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submitting a Footprints ticket (https://footprints.uthsc.edu).
This service is available to UTHSC faculty, staff, and students 24/7 except during planned periods of maintenance and scheduled updates.
Support is available during normal UTHSC business hours.
Service Locations: Chattanooga
Service Status/Phase: Production